BATON ROUGE – LSU plays its first home game of the 2016 season on Saturday night when the Tigers host Jacksonville State at 6:30 in Tiger Stadium.
LSU has frequently reminded fans about the new Clear Bag Policy that has gone into effect for all athletic venues on campus this year. In addition to the Clear Bag Policy, fans are also reminded of the following items that are prohibited from being brought into Tiger Stadium:
- Coolers, ice chests, bottles, cans, cups (or containers of any kind)
- Outside food and drinks
- Any type of artificial noise makers – violators are subject to ejection
- Pets of any variety (except for service animals)
- Video Cameras
- Weapons of any kind – including pocket knives, multi-function tools and any other items deemed inappropriate. LSU is a firearm free zone and Tiger Stadium is a weapons free facility.
- Banners/Flags/Poles of any kind (or any obtrusive/obstructive signage)
The following is a list of Tiger Stadium policies and reminders to keep in mind when coming to the game on Saturday:
- Text Service – LSU offers a text service on gameday for any issues fans may have while they are on campus or inside Tiger Stadium. To use this service, text LSU <Space> Location & Issue to 69050.
- Tobacco Free Campus/Stadium – Smoking and the use of all tobacco products on the LSU Campus and in Tiger Stadium are prohibited. The use of cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, smokeless tobacco, snuff, pipes, and chewing tobacco are not permitted.
- Re-Entry to Stadium: Anyone leaving the stadium must have an un-scanned new ticket to return to the stadium. Once a ticket has been scanned or the stub removed, it may not be used again for re-entry, unless otherwise directed by LSU officials in emergency situations.
- Stadium Security: Visitors to Tiger Stadium may be subject to search and confiscated items will not be returned. Any and all items left near the stadium will be collected and discarded.
- Stadium Seats (Portable): Any seat that impedes on the comfort and enjoyment of a fan in an adjacent seat (in front, behind or to the side) is prohibited.
- Tickets: All persons, regardless of age, must present a ticket for admission to Tiger Stadium. The resale of tickets on stadium premises is not permitted.
Please be alert and aware of your surroundings at all times. If you see something, say something. For more information on Tiger Stadium policies visit www.LSUsports.net/faninfo