Jeremy Favorite is currently an 8th grader at North Iberville High School. He plays Running Back. Jeremy is 5’4 and weighs 150 lbs. Jeremy is already running a stunning 4.48 forty yard dash. He recently played in the Gridiron Football Junior High All American Game.
- When did you start playing football?
I started tackle football around 7 or 8 years old.
2. What is your favorite thing about football?
I like scoring and having the ability to make the big play.
3. What is something you have learned playing football?
I have learned to not be scared of people, and to have a fearless approach to the game.
4. Do you play any other sports.
I enjoy basketball.
5. Who is your favorite NFL Team?
I am a big Philadelphia Eagles Fan.
6. What is your best skillset as a player?
My speed and quickness give me my edge in the game.
7. Who is your biggest role model?
My parents because of the example they set for me.
8. How do you prepare for games?
I like to listen to music and stick to myself. I try to not let anything distract me so I can focus.
9. How do you balance schoolwork and football?
I will do schoolwork before practice, after practice, before games. I know that I need to make time for it.
10. What is your best football memory?
My first JV game I ever played in I score 3 touchdowns. That was pretty awesome.